The Mother’s Day Challenge baseball tournament is held annually on Mother’s Day weekend. Last year, this event featured over 100 teams with 5 different states represented. Pending number of teams, there will be 2 Divisions offered per age group. An Atlantic Division (Elite/Major/AAA) and a Coast Division (Open/AA/A). THESE DIVISIONS WILL PLAY SEPARATE AND HAVE THEIR OWN PLAYOFFS!!
Annual Sunday PINK OUT!
On Sunday, we encourage everyone to wear pink and participate in our Annual Sunday PINK OUT! $5 of every Tournament Shirt sold will be donated to a Family Affected by Cancer. The last 5 years we have been able to give $2,000 to a family in need of financial help! Our goal for this year is to get to $2,500! That is around 5 shirts per team!!
Quick Tournament Facts
- Last year featured over 100 teams from 5 different states
- Baseballs: Each team will be provided with 1 dozen baseballs for the tournament at their first game
- 4 Game Guarantee
- $5 of every shirt sold will be donated to a family affected by Cancer
- Pool Play Games will begin Friday evening and continue throughout Saturday. On Sunday, all teams will advance into Bracket Play. Typically teams will play 3 Pool Play games before advancing to Bracket Play.
- Please review tournament rules prior to the tournament